Combat 200 7x 99s [Total 2127]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by trackstorm, May 26, 2014.

Combat 200 7x 99s [Total 2127]
  1. Unread #1 - May 26, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  2. trackstorm
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    trackstorm Member

    Combat 200 7x 99s [Total 2127]

    The time has come to sell mine 9 year old rs account. I dont like rs3 anymore the only thing I play is old school on my pure.

    The pure I have on 07 is seperate from this account.

    I am the first owner of the account.

    Total lvl: 2127
    99 stats/skills:
    Farming
    Strength
    Attack
    Magic
    Defence
    Hitpoints
    Firemaking

    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    You can contact me by:
    Skype Nigel_0wnz (0 is a zero)
    Pm me
    Or reply on this topic.

    I only accept paypal or ideal if you are from The Netherlands
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2014 at 3:06 AM
  4. trackstorm
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    trackstorm Member

  5. Unread #3 - May 28, 2014 at 6:39 AM
  6. trackstorm
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    trackstorm Member

< 200 CB | 17x99 | 2450 Total | Nice Name | Decent Main - Comabt:153 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site