Adblock breaks this site

Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by SytheShelt, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Hi there,

    I am selling my level 122 OldSchool RuneScape main account due to my wife just passing her driving test and needing money to put towards her car and insurance (UK Insurance is a fuckin rip off, 3 grand PFFFTT)

    Any way, with work and gym and beginning a mixed martial arts career I do not really have a suitable amount of time to play games much any more and I feel that I'd be better off with some money from this account than the account its self.

    I am able to provide all details required for recovery purposes, I will include a payment transaction ID with it.

    This account is as shown below.

    • PayPal Offers ONLY - I am selling this account to part fund my wifes car insurance.
    • This account has Monkey Madness 2 COMPLETED which will allow you to Chin/Burst Range and Mage to 99 extremely fast.
    • I am willing to go first provided I feel that I am able to trust you - I am a genuine person and would hate to be ripped off, please treat me with the same respect I treat you.
    • No TimeWasters.
    AUTOWIN: $150 (PAYPAL)
    OFFERS CONSIDERED - DO NOT HESITATE TO ADD ME ON SKYPE AND ASK
    Skype: [email protected]

    ^^^ Yes my wife is a singer, feel free to look her up on YouTube - Lauren Jade :p ^^^


    Stats:
    Gyazo - 3b95f229c72fd556e0c47423d0b171f3.png

    Untradeables:
    Gyazo - c2d3a8ed212541106d013736c6ef2bbf.png

    Quest Points (Monkey Madness 2 COMPLETE):
    Gyazo - e8d5f108ff494c648d1063df322121f8.png

    Ban Meter:
    I paid for someone to do MM2, then I got banned - Hence the offences being wiped from the account (Quashed)
    Gyazo - feb1300587f1da44851407c4a9957a86.png




    For any enquiries or interests you may have, or to purchase the account - Please contact me via Skype - Add me on Skype at OR E-Mail me - [email protected] (PayPal Only)
     
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  3. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bump - E-Mail me if you cannot catch me on Skype.
     
  4. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Flump Bump
     
  5. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bump
     
  6. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bump - Still available.
     
  7. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bumping still avail.
     
  8. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

  9. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  10. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bump
     
  11. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  12. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    Bump
     
  13. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  14. cyatlumby

    cyatlumby Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    98
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    pm'd :D
     
  15. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  16. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  17. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  18. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  19. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    bump
     
  20. SytheShelt

    SytheShelt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Combat 122 Main - FireCape/Defender/Untradeables

    BUMP still available.
     
< lvl 119 main | Selling 124 Combat Maxed Main w/ Rig+Aug+Bgloves >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site