Coding and Help for rsps

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by markor2911, Jul 21, 2015.

Coding and Help for rsps
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM
  2. markor2911
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2015
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    markor2911 Member
    Banned

    Coding and Help for rsps

    Hello there my name is Max,
    I'm offering CODING+HELPING services for new/not really new servers,
    all i'm looking for in return is for you to make me a hidden admin,If i really like the server i can also get alot of people online , i can advertise easily, I have over 7 years coding experience, so almost NOTHING is a problem to me :)
    I dont know where to post this thats why i posted it here
    ADD MY SKYPE : AVAILED.RS (it says im from uganda)
    GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL
     
< Buying 20b ikov | [$100 Donar] Selling 20B Ikov GP [SVU] [PP/07/BTC] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site