500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Burr, Oct 7, 2010.

500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 7, 2010 at 8:29 PM
  2. Burr
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burr Member
    Banned

    500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

    Burr's Trick Shop!

    I'm selling f2p & p2p tricks.
    My prices are as follows:​

    500k- $0.45
    1m- $0.90
    10m- $10.00
    100m- 80.00


    If tricks are over 10m you might need to order from me in advance so I can get my account together.
    I have multiple accounts for those of you that need multiple tricks without the 'revenge loot'.


    Setting up an MSN for now post here or PM me.


    Use this format to order:

    Code:
    Account level:
    P2P/F2P:
    Amount needed:
    
    Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM
  4. I Quest Love I
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Quest Love I Forum Addict
    Banned

    500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

    Account level: 97
    P2P/F2P: P2P
    Amount needed: Wondering if you can do a free 76k? Will help start your business and will help me :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM
  6. Burr
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burr Member
    Banned

    500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

    $0.20 cents
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM
  8. magex
    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2006
    Posts:
    316
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    magex Forum Addict

    500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

    How would a 100M trick work exactly? You'd die with 100M and they'd hope for the best? :S
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM
  10. Burr
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burr Member
    Banned

    500k-100m f2p/p2p Tricks [70-138] PAYPAL

    This is used for for people with high DP and Ep even.
    But yes, it's just not as much of a risk as you make it out to be.
     
< help unbanning | Claw Trick $20!! 7 Available >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site