Adblock breaks this site

@chloe you dumbass

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by justic, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justic

    justic Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    @chloe you dumbass

    I'm trying to present to you proof.
    I'm going to give it all out knowing No chance of ever pardoning but I will bring people down with me.

    I tried giving you proof in discord but you kept telling me to fuck off and banning me

    You fucking dumbass whore.

    Fingy Scammed 1.5b and theres a story involving more people than you think and I have everything.

    Ignorant Shithead who has it out for me because I doxed her.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    @chloe you dumbass

    show some respect
     
    Wortel likes this.
< FireZ is a scammer | Racks on Racks Report >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site