Adblock breaks this site

Chewing vs. Smoking

Discussion in 'Archives' started by shakaka, May 15, 2008.

  1. I_V_Firecape

    I_V_Firecape Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Well, as you probably know the buzz from dip is better then a cigarette.. but why waste your time with that? GO GET SOME BUDS... Atleast they aren't addictive AND I'm sure you'll like it better lol.
     
  2. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    You are so oblivious to what addiction really is. Its not just physical, its mental. Weed is a mental addiction that is a LOT harder to break than a nicotine addiction.
     
  3. 1337_Byte

    1337_Byte Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    weed and tobacco is ftl gangstas down here smoke cocaine
     
  4. Dream

    Dream Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    both has consequences. kinda same do you smoke or chew, you'll die anyways
     
  5. Zane2006

    Zane2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I tried dipping for the first time today.(It was Copenhagen fine cut I think.)After a few minutes I started getting a little dizzy and lightheaded.It actually wasn't that bad,but I'm not addicted to it.I will never smoke cigarettes because they mess up your lungs pretty bad.I'd say chewing is safer but there both dangerous.
     
  6. 1337_Byte

    1337_Byte Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    if ya neva smoke cigarets u shud try out some crak dawg
     
  7. Zane2006

    Zane2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    alrite nigga th4t sound$ p0pp1n fr3sh s0n
     
  8. xxthebeastxx

    xxthebeastxx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,680
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Dip smells better, and it makes your breath smell good, although it is nasty and stuff, smoking is addicting, rude to people around you and can lead to all the other drugs that involve smoking (ie Meth, Crack, etc). So if i had to choose I'd say dip.
     
  9. 1337_Byte

    1337_Byte Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    how dip make yo breath smell gud?
     
  10. Muspariosa

    Muspariosa Active Member
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 23, 2008
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    405
    Potamus
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    NOne of them lmao.
     
  11. OxyMind

    OxyMind Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2007
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Like Shaka said weed can be mentally addicting. It's like anything, if you start to do it enough or too much it will become like a habit which leads to addiction. I've had friends who have had withdrawls from pot when they tried to quit because they were in the habit of being high all day.

    Fuck foilys, and cocaine.
     
  12. 1337_Byte

    1337_Byte Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Any drug can be addicting, some more then others.
     
  13. RS_IZ_FTW

    RS_IZ_FTW Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Posts:
    445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    The fact is, there is NO intelligent reason to take part in either to begin with.

    Enough said.
     
< Selling Unique Lv70 Pure Good Stats! | selling cb level 64 good bh tanker >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site