Adblock breaks this site

Chewing vs. Smoking

Discussion in 'Archives' started by shakaka, May 15, 2008.

  1. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I like how people take one possible scenario from each thing, and make it seem like it is a fact and the only thing that will happen. (See above)
     
  2. Fouisgras

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    You're right OP, but they're still both detrimental to your health, and not worth the risks in my opinion.
     
  3. Chantecleer

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    screw tobacco, pot ftw! although it's worse it's better in side effects, you do it rarely because it's illegal, and you don't get addicted. Make pot brownies if you like to chew.
     
  4. Chantecleer

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    i almost pissed myself when I read that people thought you were talking about gum... rofl
     
  5. Gnome Master

    Gnome Master Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I agree chewing is harmless and smoking kills
     
  6. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Chewing is not harmless you assbag.
     
  7. Brandeis

    Brandeis AKA WoW Blows
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Theres a large difference between chewing tobacco and smoking cigarettes. Inside of cigarettes consists of something called nicotine, which is know as the substance which acts as a stimulant in humans and is one of the main factors responsible for the dependence-forming properties of smoking. Without nicotine in chewing tobacco, we are not physically addicted to chewing tobacco, making it possible to end, without a real addiction. So I would say its far safer to pack a lip once or twice a week rather than smoke a pack twice a week. Smoking disrupts many things in your body and can lead to malfunctions and possibly to the detrimental heart attack.
     
  8. Tom Joo

    Tom Joo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Chewing :)
     
  9. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Judging by his facial blemishes and color of his facial hair I would say that he is ~60? I really doubt anybody chewing at the ager they are right now (on sythe) ill be chewing when they are past age 25.



    Umm, what the hell are you talking about? Chewing tobacco DOES have nicotine in it and is JUST as addictive as cigarettes.
     
  10. Chantecleer

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Thanks for the pic I will now never chew or smoke and will now have nightmares.
     
  11. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    There are millions of people who chew. Thats one picture.
     
  12. Chantecleer

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I found a bag of empty tobacco boxes in my school. lol. Also I need to keep my hollywood smile :D
     
  13. Chrobe

    Chrobe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    A guy named Rick Bender lost about 1/4th of his head due to a rare disease of chew. He chewed daily, like every other person that chews, and he lost the bottom right part of his head. Thankfully he quit.


    I would say chewing is better because is doesn't stink and other people cannot be harmed by your use of it, and the price is a huge difference!

    Although neither of them are good, I say chew is better.
     
  14. Phatmat

    Phatmat Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    821
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Why not neither?

    Compared to the benefits of both, the consequences out number them by FAR. Anyway, most people who smoke/chew regret it later in their life.

    Just my personal opinion...

    - Phatmat.
     
  15. Alex147

    Alex147 Member

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    26
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I read some of these replies, and laughed so hard, the people thinking about chewing gum was the funniest.

    Anyway, I used to smoke, and now I'm so glad I quit, and Yes, I do Dip now.


    Dipping is so much better, less smell ETC like Shakaka said.

    Edit: Shakaka, Where do you live, Grizzly is only $1.89 down here.
     
  16. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I live in Michigan I hear its cheaper in the south though.
     
  17. gordge

    gordge Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    656
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Well ive never had chewing tobacco They dont sell it in England i dont think but yh smoking is better !
     
  18. 1337_Byte

    1337_Byte Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    Ya it is but more people down here smoke weed.
     
  19. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    They sell it in England, believe me. Chewing tobacco is everywhere..
     
  20. Bloody-Komfort

    Bloody-Komfort Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Chewing vs. Smoking

    I smoke a pack a day, I tryed dip acouple times and don't like it as much. If i'm dying from cancer then I'll be up in smoke before I go, instead of a mouth full of dip.
     
< Selling Unique Lv70 Pure Good Stats! | selling cb level 64 good bh tanker >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site