Cheapest Steams On Sythe

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by EricKyle, Jun 6, 2010.

Cheapest Steams On Sythe
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 6, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  2. EricKyle
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    EricKyle Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Hey I got a bunch of steam accounts for sale.

    [8 Digits]
    I have almost 60%+ of steam games
    add me and ask me if i have it i most probably will.
    All my accounts are 8 digits and Vac Clean.

    If anything happens to the account I will be held responsible and will recover/refund you.

    Contact: [email protected]
    I will not go first.
    Do not add me if you will ask me to go first.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  4. Starstruck
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Starstruck Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Not trying to be mean/rude, but when he was going to buy off of me, I showed him I have more vouches, hes new and has like 2. And he just keeps refusing to go first, or I must pay for OMM etc, when I'm selling him the account?

    Good luck though!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 6, 2010 at 11:17 PM
  6. EricKyle
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    EricKyle Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    This guy seemed pretty trusted.
    But I would either use OMM or You go first.
    thats how I'm dealing.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 7, 2010 at 12:01 AM
  8. Starstruck
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Starstruck Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Thanks bro. I sold the account so problem solved now.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 7, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  10. Wolfdog
    Joined:
    May 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,611
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    87
    Discord Unique ID:
    431330502142722048
    Discord Username:
    wolfdog
    Nitro Booster Hoover Extreme Homosex Homosex Potamus

    Wolfdog Untired, we stand. Exhausted, we fall.
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Do Not Trade With This Noob, He Is A Scammmer
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM
  12. EricKyle
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    EricKyle Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Proof?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 8, 2010 at 12:42 AM
  14. EricKyle
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    EricKyle Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Bump it Up Homieee
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 8, 2010 at 3:02 AM
  16. Alex1411
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Alex1411 Newcomer

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Thanks for sharing!^^
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 8, 2010 at 6:09 AM
  18. torstai
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    torstai Active Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    free bumb :eek:
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jun 8, 2010 at 6:21 AM
  20. Advokade.
    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Advokade. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    This guy was going to buy a mw2 account from me, he was extremely rude and VERY hesitent to go first. He wouldnt even use a middleman.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jun 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  22. pjc7292
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pjc7292 Member

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    Definitely a scammer. He sold me an account with a verified email address and tried to reclaim with email. Dumbass forgot that he sold me his email as well so I permanently have this account. Prior to all of this though, I tried purchasing another account, sending him roughly 47 dollars totally over the two transactions. We talk for like 3 hours trying to have him send the login info, then he sends it to me, only to have it fail. I was like ok, maybe there was a typo, then he tells me to install teamviewer so that he can see for himself what the problem is. He gains access of my stuff and messes around with a lot of things and just shuts off. He unwittingly gets back on msn and i message him:
    Paul says:
    I paid you 47 dollars already
    can you please just give me the correct info?
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    ?
    Paul says:
    ok what is going on?
    I'm about to send in a paypal claim if this does not work soon
    i gave you all the money you wanted
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    I gave u the acc
    Paul says:
    no you didn't
    you gave me the wrong password
    and i can't log in
    plus
    you never gave me the email account
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    its right account
    Paul says:
    so I don't know what you're talking about when you say that you "gave me the acc"
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    it should've worked
    Paul says:
    and what exactly did you copy paste?
    5C305300WW8406023
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    ?
    Paul says:
    it doesn't matter
    what does matter
    is that I don't have the account that I just payed 47 dollars for
    can I please get it
    or do I have to go through paypal
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    I gave u it
    Paul says:
    no you did not
    I even showed you that the login did not work
    THIS GUY OWES ME MW2 says:
    -.-
    u changed info
    (he logs off at this point before I can comment how I couldn't have changed the info if I couldn't log in on the first place.)

    Seriously, it's kids like this that make me hate buying steam accounts online...
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jun 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  24. pjc7292
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pjc7292 Member

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    hey mod can you look at this please
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jun 9, 2010 at 10:34 PM
  26. DBSteams
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DBSteams Active Member
    Banned

    Cheapest Steams On Sythe

    U have any low digits?!
     
< Selling Account | How to unverify verified steam WITHOUT the email >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site