Adblock breaks this site

Cheap starting PKER account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Mactaylor, Dec 15, 2010.

  1. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    Hi.
    I just remembered that once I wanted to make a staker (before trade limit, you could stake for phats), but then, when I got those stats they changed it -.-
    It's a good start for a pker, but nowadays pking just doesn't entertain me, so I want to sell it.

    -Staking name, with 2 characters before it and 2 after (blacked out for safety)
    -Done Monkey Madness (and quests needed for it) + Waterfall quest
    -Shit bank (about 30k worth)
    -Practically no other stats than needed for those quests + combat (it's f2p, so guess what will be under blacked out numbers :laugh: )
    -Logged today, just wanted to ss it's stats and bank, before that over 500 days not logged in.
    -Some recovery questions I hell don't know, you can change it to whatever you like
    -No email tied with account
    -Never changed password

    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    4$ and I'll be hella happy :D The worst job is done, beginning melee is a pain tbh.
     
  2. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    Combat level?
     
  3. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    Oh crap, didn't mention it >.<
    It's 50.
     
  4. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    Daily bumps.
     
  5. Rawamukk

    Rawamukk Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    ill buy it pm me
     
  6. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    Pmed, no reply :/
    Bump
     
  7. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    bumpers.
     
  8. Mactaylor

    Mactaylor Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap starting PKER account

    bumps
     
< [PayPal] Runescape level 137 for sale (13 99's) | [Selling] Lvl 113 and 109. Cheap. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site