Adblock breaks this site

~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Blis, Jan 15, 2010.

  1. Blis

    Blis Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    Selling Starter Pure Good Cash Good starter.

    What am I looking for? PayPal, Main Or skillers.

    We will only use a trusted MM.

    Picture:
    [​IMG]



    My Msn: [email protected]
     
  2. l0llyp0pst3r

    l0llyp0pst3r the good guy
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2008
    Posts:
    4,705
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    722673354594713702
    Discord Username:
    lolly4013
    Potamus Halloween 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Halloween 2014 (2) Christmas 2014 Le Doge MushyMuncher Penguin Christmas 2013
    Dragon Ball
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    MSN-none pm me
    OFFER-An 84 Zerker, 70 att 78 str 48 def 52 prayer. can easily be turned main by training defence.
    A 69 Main. 54 att 62 str 52 def.
    A 62 main- 52 att str def.
     
  3. Blis

    Blis Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    I will Keep The Offer In Mind.

    Still for sale.
     
  4. FdotF

    FdotF Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

  5. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    Add my MSN, I have a 107 main 99 str/firecape I'd probably be willing to trade for this account.
     
  6. Maven Gamer

    Maven Gamer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2009
    Posts:
    621
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    Can you PM me the name?

    If it really is a great name and I like it, I'll bid the highest, :D.
     
  7. Blis

    Blis Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    Sure thing Ill add you on msn, We can talk =D
     
  8. Blackkk

    Blackkk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    1,072
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

  9. JordanPur3z

    JordanPur3z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

  10. Blis

    Blis Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

  11. JordanPur3z

    JordanPur3z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    He's a scammer.

    I sent him 10$ as a deposit, while he told me that the account had no recoveries. I then logged in, and see that it has recoveries, so I told him to send me the 10$ back and change the password to the account.

    He wouldn't want to send it back, so I threatened him with dropping his 13Mill.
    He said he didn't care, that I should fuck myself, and logged out.

    I then dropped his 13M. Enjoy the 10$, bastard.
     
  12. Blis

    Blis Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    This Is total Bull shit, You sent me $10 And there were no recovers nerd, Thats scamming and you will be banned Just from what you have said iN YOUR POST!
     
  13. JordanPur3z

    JordanPur3z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    Lmao, idiot.

    There were recoveries, and you told me on msn that you 'forgot' that it had recoveries. I have all the MSN conversations logged. I will post them if necessary.
     
  14. VonDuck

    VonDuck Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    591
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Cheap ~ Selling Starter Pure ~ 13m ~ Good Name ~

    can you pm me the name?,offering one of zerkers in my acc shop
     
< Selling many rs acc's very cheap | d[^-^]b SELLING OBY MAULERS -Cmbt 38 ,1att 70str 1def never been members d[^-^]b >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site