Adblock breaks this site

[Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by DropDeadAustin, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. DropDeadAustin

    DropDeadAustin Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    Hey
    I'm selling a lvl 104. 33 days members. No recovs. No bank pin.
    I'm not the original owner but he gave me all the info. (TESTED)
    I'm looking for Paypal. Claim and cancel.
    I will trade for a different account.
    I also take different offers, anything you may have.
    I also play WoW so i take gold, accounts.

    Selling price: Im looking for 45$+ (bids)

    Why im selling cheap: It only has 670k, and little to no items. Only 96 quest points.

    Why its a average account: The stats are kinda good to make cash, if its killing dragons or making nats. It has the stats to make this a awesome account.

    I agree its not the best account on the market but its worth something. email me at [email protected] or Pm me or even comment below im always online.

    pics below stats etc. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOUo_O

    [​IMG]
     
  2. kevin1922

    kevin1922 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    i buy add my msn
     
  3. Littlebearbro

    Littlebearbro Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    added on msn talking :?
     
  4. DropDeadAustin

    DropDeadAustin Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    still for sale.!.!
     
  5. lifeismyjoke

    lifeismyjoke Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    will you take a level 45 rouge or 44 hunter?
     
  6. no fish left

    no fish left Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    nice acc.
     
  7. DropDeadAustin

    DropDeadAustin Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    sorry im hoping for a little higher account on wow and no fish left thanks
     
  8. oops u fail

    oops u fail Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap]Selling lvl 104/\CHEAP. Average Stats.}

    verified
     
< [swap] selling level 86 account | Selling lvl 85 main >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site