Adblock breaks this site

[CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Starstruck, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starstruck

    Starstruck Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

    Description
    Hey Sythe, my name is 'Starstruck', I'm currently forming a steam shop!
    At the moment all of the accounts are mine, I'm the original owner, I will be adding more accounts from games like, Habbo Hotel Aus/Singapore, Steam accounts, VAC2 Banned accounts, keys etc.

    I'm currently using a Lap top at this moment because I'm reformatting my other PC, so I can't type much cause I'm not very used to the computer/mousepad.

    Quickly what I have for sale + Prices
    Thread will be updated better soon, sorry for any inconveniences.

    My ONLY contact MSN Is [email protected], I am Australian so try and catch me at the right time.
     
  2. EricKyle

    EricKyle Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

    talking on msn
     
  3. Starstruck

    Starstruck Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

    Still selling.

    EDIT:
    Sold account 1!
     
  4. ninjaassassin

    ninjaassassin Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

    Bought. Vouch. Good buyer, trusted, friendly, understanding. No scams, no gimmicks, no beating around the bush.
     
  5. Starstruck

    Starstruck Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP,REAL]Starstrucks Steams[REAL,CHEAP]

    Nice guy, he went first was all smooth. Vouch!
     
< Low 6 digit+Original Email+POP | Looking for a cevo roster ride >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site