Adblock breaks this site

Cheap Lvl 89 Main!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by jhamblin777, Oct 30, 2012.

  1. jhamblin777

    jhamblin777 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap Lvl 89 Main!

    I am currently selling a level 89 main. Is all around very good in all the skills. I am only asking $40 through pp. below are some pics from the account. if you have any questions please e-mail [email protected] or pm me. thank you :)


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Fantasy Factory

    Fantasy Factory Rsps Supporter
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap Lvl 89 Main!

    $40 is steep. I will offer $10
     
  3. jhamblin777

    jhamblin777 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap Lvl 89 Main!

    That will be too low for me. A lot of time was put into this account. I will go down to 35 but that is pushing it for me.
     
< Rare Name - Cmb 102 99 craft 99 mining! (OMM) (PP) | Lvl 127 Great Account nearly 80+stats >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site