Adblock breaks this site

Chaos dwogres

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by insomnia.808, Sep 19, 2012.

  1. insomnia.808

    insomnia.808 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Chaos dwogres

    So ive been trying to get a dragon pickaxe from chaos dwogres and i think ive killed around 1500-2000 of them cause ive level a few times and i was wondering how long it took you to get one.

    Things ive gotten worth anything
    3 torstol seeds
    8 spin tickets
    alot of muddy keys/runes/other seeds
    2 effigys
     
  2. pawnscape1414

    pawnscape1414 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2012
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    its all luck but considering frosties are about 9k for a visage u got a ways to go.
     
  3. DarkSideOfTheMoon

    DarkSideOfTheMoon Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    I've gotten 3 pickaxes in almost 4k kills
    Bad luck i guess :s keep at it though
     
  4. insomnia.808

    insomnia.808 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Chaos dwogres

    anyone else have the same bad luck as me??? cause its getting really hard to keep going its just so boring now
     
  5. Vlad K

    Vlad K Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    I gave up after about 1.5k kills, you are not the only one :/
     
  6. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    Chaos dwogres

    This is why people bot them haha.
    Are you using a Ring Of Wealth (4)? If not you should look into using one. There has been a lot of discussion on the validity of the RoW working or not but I believe it does. Otherwise this is just genuinely bad luck unfortunately.
     
  7. Whorny

    Whorny Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    I'd be happy with the 2 effigies, lol.
     
  8. GodGenesis

    GodGenesis If you want things done right, leave it to UPS.
    GodGenesis Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    3,521
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    182
    Discord Unique ID:
    582060639330107397
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Sythe's 10th Anniversary Rupee Green Finger I can count to potato! MushyMuncher
    Chaos dwogres

    Just keep killing them and one fine day, you will get lucky.
     
  9. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Chaos dwogres

    I can confirm that it is undisputed fact that the RoW does help with the "unique drop table." I'm not sure if the Dragon Pickaxe is considered a unique drop, but I'm willing to bet it is. As far as I know, if it shines on every drop that means it is affecting the unique drop table.
     
  10. 0belisk

    0belisk Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Posts:
    1,445
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    Ive gotten 2 dragon pickaxes from camping there legit, just patience man and its all luck, don't constantly expect it and you'll get one and it'll be a nice surprise.

    Expect nothing, get everything.
    Expect everything, get nothing.
     
  11. BGlave

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Chaos dwogres

    I've killed over 10k and no pick. Yes I've botted most of it.
     
  12. insomnia.808

    insomnia.808 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Chaos dwogres

    i never botted so doing it by hand is making me go insane still going at it im around 2500 kills now
     
< Money Making | penguin points And While Guthix sleep? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site