CB 95: 180m/99 Range/94 mage/ [PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by bLinK dV, Sep 23, 2012.

CB 95: 180m/99 Range/94 mage/ [PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM
  2. bLinK dV
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2012
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bLinK dV Member
    Banned

    CB 95: 180m/99 Range/94 mage/ [PP]

    ALL WEALTH HAS BEEN STRIPPED OFF OF THIS ACCOUNT YOU ARE ONLY BIDDING ON THE ACCOUNT ITSELF


    I know I am new to sythe. So, I will only make this trade using an OMM or an approved MM.

    I will give you my MSN after you PM me

    I'm not asking a specific price, Just keep the 180m+ wealth in mind when you offer. I am willing to sell the account without any wealth. just PM me.

    I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET THE RECOVERIES OFF. I don't know the answers to the recovery questions. I did not set them. I had JAG protection enabled (recently removed), but I dont think that they are the same questions.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 24, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  4. DylanIsMe
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DylanIsMe Forum Addict
    Banned

    CB 95: 180m/99 Range/94 mage/ [PP]

    10m Their u go bided
     
< Borrowing maxed acc w/94 mage | Turmoil , Rapier , f cape almost maxed acc (need wcoins) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site