Adblock breaks this site

CB 119 Pve/Slayer 1100 TL.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Jmax, Jun 23, 2017.

  1. Jmax

    Jmax Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2017
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    111
    CB 119 Pve/Slayer 1100 TL.

    This was one of my first accounts I created in runescape and had a goal when I returned to get 99 Slayer but I found it tedious after a while and the account has been neglected since creating my Skiller and I won't miss this account. Not too many quests done and has around 70 QPS atm.

    Looking for around 110M or PayPal from trusted users. I'm willing to use Middleman.

    I'm the original owner and all info will be given.


    Untradables: Slayer Helm/D Defender

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Login:

    [​IMG]

    Bans:

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Jmax

    Jmax Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2017
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    111
    CB 119 Pve/Slayer 1100 TL.

    Bump.
     
  3. Jmax

    Jmax Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2017
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    111
    CB 119 Pve/Slayer 1100 TL.

    Bump.
     
< Sell Level 94 Main Barrows Gloves | WTB quested starter main(TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site