Care Banned Perm? :O

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by CareDispute, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Care Banned Perm? :O
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
  2. CareDispute
    Referrals:
    0

    CareDispute Guest

    Care Banned Perm? :O

    Hai, so, in January my account Care was banned for 1 month due to plagiarism. After finally coming back, it said I was banned permanently for ban evading.
    So, I found out that someone made a thread calling me a ban evader because my other account "Belle" was banned at the same time. However, Belle was not banned until Care was.
    I don't know if a mod or someone can check, but Care and Belle were both banned on the same day and most likely at the same time. Belle was only banned because Care was banned for a month and they didn't want me coming back.
    For anyone wondering, I have two accounts (or had) for backup.
    In no way do I deny that I am not Belle or Care.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Care Banned Perm? :O

    Both are unbanned.
     
< Spam forum ban | Amoxil -- TwC Dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site