Adblock breaks this site

[email protected]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ChiddyBang, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiddyBang

    ChiddyBang Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    [email protected]

    Is a scammer ,I have loads of SS but since i cant find his other alias on this site, lol :( silly me.. but I googled him.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    This guy isnt to be trusted obviously

    [​IMG]

    add another image, not that its going to matter but.. eh
     
  2. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    I can only find proof of that e-mail belonging to: peko12 who's already banned.
     
< Ban evader 2nd thread | Fag imposter for Amanda >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site