Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Cant Recover Account

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by X2theone2x, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X2theone2x

    X2theone2x Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cant Recover Account

    Because I have had the same password for so long, sythe made me change my password via my email linked with the account but I don't think I even have an email on my account or I just forget it.

    Username:dragonknight2.0

    I am no longer on the same IP.
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Cant Recover Account

    js******@*****.rr.com
     
< Cant Access my account | Dont remember/have access to email. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site