Adblock breaks this site

cant play rsps!! :*(

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by lepickles, May 25, 2010.

  1. lepickles

    lepickles Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 25, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    cant play rsps!! :*(

    i can only play webclients, if i download a server it says "Java is not an internal or external command. press any key to terminate" or something along the lines of that. :mad: any help
     
  2. BHWU

    BHWU Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    cant play rsps!! :*(

    I have the same problem. I've only seen this happen on Vista too. I'm guessing you have that?

    I'm not completely sure, but this is what I believe. I think the path isn't correct in the run batch file, so you need to change it. Steps:
    -Right click the run batch file, and select 'edit'.
    -It'll show up in Notepad form. Delete the current java path.
    -Find your JDK folder and enter the bin folder. [Start>Computer>Partition_1 (C: )>Program Files (x86)Java>JDK (Your version)>Bin]
    -Copy the path to the bin folder.
    -Paste it where the old path was on the notepad.
    -Save it.

    It's occasionally worked for me, I don't know if it'll solve your problem though. Again, I have the same issues. I'll check up on this thread so maybe I can get some answers too.
     
  3. Harrison

    Harrison Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2009
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    cant play rsps!! :*(

  4. dyllan

    dyllan Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    cant play rsps!! :*(

  5. mr sponge45

    mr sponge45 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    cant play rsps!! :*(

    i cant play it at all theres no play button or download button anywhere
     
< Best RSPS? | Best Rsps >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site