Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Can't create new account

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by soccernews, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccernews

    soccernews Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2016
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Can't create new account

    hello I was logged into an account of my friends. he told me to log into this account and I did it when I logged off, I wanted to make my own account cuz im new here, but it did not work :(.
    I then contacted with a moderator on Skype where he told me that I had to tell here.

    because now my ip on his name :(
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Can't create new account

    What is your friends acct name
     
  3. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Can't create new account

    I've banned your account for evasion.

    Locked.
     
< Lost access to my email / account | Precaution ban (got hacked) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site