Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Can you take TWC off please?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Quested RS, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quested RS

    Quested RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2015
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you take TWC off please?

    Just found this guys thread for the same person who got this put on me?

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=15165012#post15165012

    I have already got 1 vouch since you've put that on me and currently doing more as we talk..I really need it off, I only sounded sketchy because in my personal opinion, if i don't want to use a middleman or go first then thats my choice and if they don't want to use my service that's fine.

    He's missed like the whole convo out and making me look like i was attemping to scam when i really wasn't. I explained that no middlemans i had looked at did UK BT middleman i thought we was doing installment payments and it turned out he was lying..
     
  2. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
< Awful truth appeel | For super >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site