Adblock breaks this site

Can you solve this riddle?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Candora, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Ok Candora, I am pretty sure this is the right answer...
     
  2. Ёminem

    Ёminem Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    No, because you know the origin of the spacecraft.
     
  3. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Again, it's not an object -.-
     
  4. Infernal Dave

    Infernal Dave Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,382
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    Rayquaza Lickitung Pokémon Trainer Poképedia Two Factor Authentication User
    Can you solve this riddle?

    I have brought this up to a good friend that has straight a's in highschool that takes AP classes. You think that it makes sense. Reword it.

    My other guess is the kuiper belt.
     
  5. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Answer : UNO
    Origin is the beginning.
    Beginning of unknown : U
    Destination is the end.
    End of Pluto : O
    N because as you approach Neptune you get N.

    "Change" the letters around.

    I am one.
    Uno = one.

    You guys just wouldn't listen. Contest over. I win...
     
  6. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    ^
    [​IMG]
     
  7. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    That was tough, but now that we know(or at least I know now) what a red herring is, I think I could do it. Try another one out on us, doesn't need to be for
    cash this time. I just wanna see if I can get it.
     
  8. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Lmao. Just because you couldn't solve it? Go cry somewhere else. Post reported.
     
  9. ImAFool

    ImAFool Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2006
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Can you solve this riddle?

    ---
    ---
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Yeah, and I'd call him a whiner.
     
  10. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    That's me clearing up my thread from people like you, who have no reason to post.
     
  11. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    [​IMG]

    Forum Info
    Join Date: 03-06-2008
    PostsTotal Posts: 260 (8.38 posts per day)
    Find all posts by Candora
    Find all threads started by Candora
     
  12. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    I'm active. Any problems with that?

    -Mods please close this thread, I have no intention over starting a flame war because some people can't handle riddles.
     
  13. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    called spam
     
  14. Decisive

    Decisive Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Seriously what is the point of this thread? To raise your post count. You put up a riddle and expect us to solve it. When someone give you an answer, you reply with a "Stop spamming" or "It's simple, just read". From what it seems like your trying to raise your post count by telling people to stop spamming.

    Go slit your wrist please.
     
  15. Transamz2b

    Transamz2b Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    319
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Gravity?

    Just a guess
     
  16. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    /win.
     
  17. Infernal Dave

    Infernal Dave Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,382
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    Rayquaza Lickitung Pokémon Trainer Poképedia Two Factor Authentication User
    Can you solve this riddle?

    I lol'ed hard at both pics.

    But seriously, that was a pretty lame riddle.
     
  18. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Infact, I was trying to have some fun, but people wouldn't read what I had said about the wording =\
     
  19. dam prayer noobs

    dam prayer noobs Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2005
    Posts:
    1,789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Maybe we didn't know wtf a red herring was, and that example didn't help much.
     
  20. Candora

    Candora Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Can you solve this riddle?

    Excuse my ignorance as to your expertise in riddle solving.
     
< My ip address is blocked | rare names >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site