Adblock breaks this site

~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

Discussion in 'Music' started by CniRSGP, Feb 23, 2014.

  1. CniRSGP

    CniRSGP Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    My life has always consisted of good hip hop music. I've loved it ever since i was a kid. I don't think i would be able to live without it. Post your favorite song, and favorite instrumental. I'll post mine. :)
    Instrumental.



    Song.
     
  2. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    I don't really have favorites, but I love these




     
  3. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    instrumental



    song

     
  4. 2007gpsales

    2007gpsales Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Posts:
    1,223
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    i have too many favorites but his one that i will never forget

    sry cant find instrumental
     
  5. CniRSGP

    CniRSGP Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    Diggin the nas man
     
  6. Prank Calls

    Prank Calls Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2011
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    Song:


    Instrumental:

    (Just what I'm feeling at the moment)

    I also love finding samples used in hip hop
     
  7. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    peep this doom instrumental:




    curren$y then made it into a hot track



    prob one of my fav curren$y songzz
     
  8. CniRSGP

    CniRSGP Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    Instrumentals dope, i like the curren$y song too. his new mixtape drive-in theatre has consistent good tracks
     
  9. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    im finna cop that inna minute.... someday lol

    love curren$y
     
  10. Oh Oh G

    Oh Oh G Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    Hip-Hop/Rap is basically all I listen to so I cant really pick a favourite.
    Heres what I am listening now.

    Instrumental


    Track
     
  11. CniRSGP

    CniRSGP Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Calling All Hip Hop Heads~

    Keeeeep em comin
     
< Electro/Rap Fusion | real rappers >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site