Adblock breaks this site

Bying Xfire account

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by zipposhwippo, Jan 29, 2011.

  1. zipposhwippo

    zipposhwippo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bying Xfire account

    Hello, I am looking to buy an old Xfire account with a nice name. If you got one and don't need it anymore, feel free to PM me.
    Must be registered at least in 2007.


    Thank you.
     
  2. RossDuggan

    RossDuggan ^ Uses Internet Explorer, then complains that the site is broken.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2010
    Posts:
    1,615
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bying Xfire account

    I might actually have one from that time. I remember using xfire back in the day. May i ask why you need one from 2007?
     
  3. zipposhwippo

    zipposhwippo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bying Xfire account

    Hello Ross, could you please PM me if you are interested.
     
< [SALE] Ps3 Mw2 Modded Lobby [SALE] | Battlefield Bad Company 2 EA Accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site