Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Wasian, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM
  2. Wasian
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wasian Active Member
    Banned

    Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea

    I will not go first
    WE may use an OMM but you hav to cover fees
    if intersted
    add me on msn
    [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 15, 2011 at 1:18 AM
  4. Death Strikes
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2007
    Posts:
    284
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Death Strikes Forum Addict

    Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea

    I posted in a different thread of yours. I'll sell 1000M for $850, with an OMM, I pay fees, and using overnight pay by mail? PM me I'll be on first thing in the morning (~10 hours).
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 15, 2011 at 1:23 AM
  6. joelson1
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2011
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    joelson1 Newcomer

    Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea

    This guy is a scammer, scammed me 80m, don't trade with him. You have been warned.
     
< [PP/WU] Buying RSGP (.65/1M) [PP/WU] | Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site