Adblock breaks this site

Buying UT Coins

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by General Zod, Jan 9, 2013.

  1. General Zod

    General Zod Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying UT Coins

    Hello there,

    I'm interested in buying UT Coins for my PS3
    I can pay with anything you want;
    rsgp (with a MM), moneybookers or paypal.
    Unfortunately, I can't pay via UKBT, because I don't live in the UK
    We can discuss about the price on skype.
    If you are interested then please leave your skype here
    Don't PM me your skype, as soon as I've added you and we are talking on skype, I will ask you to confirm that you're are talking to me and what your skype is by a PM.
    If you don't accept those Terms of Conditions then don't post here.

    Thanks ;)
     
  2. ishmambari

    ishmambari Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying UT Coins

< buying ps3 network cards [rsgp][pp] | buying fut coins for rsgp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site