Buying Upgrade - 10M

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by KimJongIl, Mar 18, 2011.

Buying Upgrade - 10M
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 18, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  2. KimJongIl
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KimJongIl Member

    Buying Upgrade - 10M

    Buying one upgrade, 10M firm.

    I'm not going first under any circumstances, I don't have many vouches (around 3), but I've bought 4-6 pins in the last little while, and I'm seriously looking for more.

    10M gold for a Pin. You will not log into my account at any time, either you give me the pin and I apply it or we use teamviewer.

    Don't bother asking me to go first unless you have 50+ vouches/pins sold with proof. :love:

    [email protected]

    And my very tiny number of vouches to prove I'm at least serious about buying :love:

     
< buying upgrade!!! | [FAST]Selling Upgrades [RSGP][CHEAP][EASY] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site