Adblock breaks this site

Buying unranked lvl 30

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Ajax1, Jul 26, 2013.

  1. Ajax1

    Ajax1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying unranked lvl 30

    Quite a few champions and skins would be nice, it can't have any games played on ranked. Prefered EU West.

    I will go first if trusted, otherwise you'll have to go first. I got 2 vouches.

    I buy through PayPal

    Skype: Ajax.sythe
     
  2. DrinkingHard

    DrinkingHard Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2011
    Posts:
    924
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying unranked lvl 30

    what price range?
     
  3. Ajax1

    Ajax1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying unranked lvl 30

    Could you PM me your skype? We can discuss it.
     
< [NA] Gold 4, Tons of skins | Selling new level 30 for RSGP + Skins >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site