Buying Steam Wallet Codes

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Distinct01, Oct 31, 2013.

Buying Steam Wallet Codes
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  2. Distinct01
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Distinct01 To Gamble is To Live
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    Price : 80% of value. Example : If the code is $50, I'll buy it for $40.

    Contact : Skype "Live:furyblaze"

    Payment : Paypal or RSGP [Bought from Sythe Verified Sellers]

    Note : I will ONLY go first if you are more trusted than me [Subject to my scrutiny]. If you fail to meet my requirements, you will either go first or employ the services of a MM [Free / Official].
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  4. naathanzz
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2013
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    naathanzz Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    How can MM check Steam Wallet code is used or not? :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
  6. Distinct01
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Distinct01 To Gamble is To Live
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    Well, actually, now that I think about it. I haven't seen any MM that'll do Steam trades.

    As for the MM process, I was thinking more like this. I'll send the MM the $ for the trade as Gift with the note saying I wont charge-back and blah blah, then I'll screenshare with the MM me trying out the code. If it works, then the money gets sent. If it fails, and there's no reason for it, money is refunded and we'll try to work it out some way
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 1, 2013 at 5:42 AM
  8. Distinct01
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Distinct01 To Gamble is To Live
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    Bumps !
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 1, 2013 at 5:44 AM
  10. FreshMilk
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2012
    Posts:
    628
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FreshMilk Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    here a tip, activate the code with team viewer, thats how you trade with codes..
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 1, 2013 at 5:51 AM
  12. Distinct01
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Distinct01 To Gamble is To Live
    Banned

    Buying Steam Wallet Codes

    Well, essentially it's more or less the same thing. He'd still have to go first in any case, or go with the MM thing
     
< Selling Steam account - around 30 games | Selling steam account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site