[Buying] SSGP [Eoc]!(2b+ Needed)

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by leviathanultima, Apr 16, 2013.

[Buying] SSGP [Eoc]!(2b+ Needed)
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  2. leviathanultima
    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Two Factor Authentication User

    leviathanultima Forum Addict

    [Buying] SSGP [Eoc]!(2b+ Needed)

    Hello,
    I am currently buying Soulsplit Gold. I am looking for around 2100m-2500m
    I will be paying in the updated ratio:

    100m/SS per 1m/EOC
    100m::1m



    Skype Hunterg.19

    I'll gladly do incresments if you go first. I know I have a TWC sign but I won't listen to a new person who has 2 vouches saying "I'm trusted you have Trade with Cautin NARB!" Don't bother posting if you want me going first.(Unless you are actually TRUSTED...
     
< [07gp] Buying RuneRebels Gp for [07gp] | Buying SsGp [07] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site