Adblock breaks this site

Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by yasuragi, Mar 8, 2010.

  1. yasuragi

    yasuragi Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    Well with the recent release of many old display names, I figure this is an appropriate time and place to post what I am looking for.

    There are 3 names I would like. I would be interested in paying up to $50 for the one I want the most and maybe $20-$30 for the other 2. I will not post them. Please PM me on here, or MSN if you are interested. I don't log into my blackmarket MSN very often, so please post here and I will go on it :)

    If you have some sort of bot that can constantly check names, and grab them once available, that would be awesome. Or if you are just interested in the name to add to your ignore list to see when it becomes available, that would be fine aswell.

    I am more than happy to go first for this deal, provided you already have the name obtained on a level 3/noob account. I will not pay, and then wait for you to try and get it. Payment will be with a BANK FUNDED Paypal, sent as a gift.

    Thanks.

    Yasu

    EDIT: To avoid pointless posts I will put this in:
    I AM NOT BUYING RANDOM NAMES
    There are THREE, SPECIFIC names I am looking for. Specific as in certain names. No other names. This offer is for someone who has a bot that can grab names as they become available(if one even exists, but judging by all the other bots around today, I wouldn't doubt there is one capable of this). Or if someone has alot of spare time, and constantly checks certain names. Please dont spam my topic with random "rare", "short", or whatever else names, Im not interested.
     
  2. Da_Rage

    Da_Rage Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    Im selling "Fame", "Worth", "Stat", "Club", "Coward"
     
  3. ninjanub7

    ninjanub7 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    I collect rare names, may have some that you want.

    send me a message [email protected]
     
  4. Thzmr1

    Thzmr1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    Tazo for only $6.
     
  5. [N]oL1f3r

    [N]oL1f3r Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    i got the name hej
     
  6. yasuragi

    yasuragi Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    I think some people misunderstood. I don't want just rare names. There are 3 SPECIFIC names I would like, all of which have not been released yet. If someone has a bot that can grab names when they are released, I would be paying up to that for them :)

    Also I added you on msn ninja
     
  7. ImaGiNaTioN

    ImaGiNaTioN Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Posts:
    946
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    'Ly' LOGIN + DISPLAY.

    Offer?
     
  8. yasuragi

    yasuragi Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    Nothing because that isn't the name I am looking for. Im only saying it in PM since I don't need Jagex looking at the names and making note of them as I do not want to be banned.
     
  9. Homer ( 8(|) Simpson

    Homer ( 8(|) Simpson Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2009
    Posts:
    381
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying specific display names, up to $50 USD

    i have P W N E D
     
< [BUYING] ~Looking for Rare Names!~ [PP] | Selling Display names [Fame, Worth, Stat, Club, Coward] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site