Adblock breaks this site

Buying some Skiller

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by JuzGargIt, Jun 10, 2015.

  1. JuzGargIt

    JuzGargIt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying some Skiller

    I need three accounts of One of the following category.

    1. 76+ Fishing

    2. 75+ Woodcutting

    3. 44+ Runecrafting

    As soon as I have bought one of the Accounts in any of the categories I'll remove the other two. I will accept accounts which have a little higher level tan required but don't expect me to buy 99s unless you selling at the same price. Add my Skype if you have anything of my interest.
     
  2. Ando killer

    Ando killer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2014
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying some Skiller

    How much you offering for 44+ runecrafting account? Do they need to be level 3?
     
  3. JuzGargIt

    JuzGargIt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying some Skiller

    I don't care if they are level 3 or not. I just need the accounts within 16 hours from now. Add me on Skype to talk prices :)
     
  4. JuzGargIt

    JuzGargIt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying some Skiller

    Accounts bought this can be closed
     
< [B] Buying all accounts with 60 mage+ | [CSGO Pro] Buying pure for PayPal/CSGO Skins >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site