Adblock breaks this site

Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Ж Spider Pig Ж, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. Ж Spider Pig Ж

    Ж Spider Pig Ж Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

    Hello!

    I want to buy currently: 7 Saradomin Armour set!
    I pay via paypal! I can claim&cancel!

    I CANT XFER THE SARA SET MYSELF! THIS IS YOUR JOB TO DO!
    IF YOU CANT XFER IT YOURSELF DONT ADD ME!


    My acc is level 105 (92def) Yes, i'm a defnoob :)

    I pay 4usd/mills, so 1 sara set is 15USD!
    YOu go first or we use an OMM and you pay the fees
    ADD MY MSN IF YOU CAN SELL ME SOME SARA SET(S) : [email protected]​

    btw: http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=11928
     
  2. sbp

    sbp Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    631
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

    i can sell u a sara set.
     
  3. bnen123456

    bnen123456 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Posts:
    208
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

  4. Ж Spider Pig Ж

    Ж Spider Pig Ж Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator


    This guy tried to scamm me! TWC to him!
     
  5. Unlimit3d

    Unlimit3d Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

    I can sell how many you want, but i dont trust people on sythe anymore so we use official middle men ok???
     
  6. bnen123456

    bnen123456 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Posts:
    208
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying sara sets! 15USD/ea [PAYPAL] HighCrator

    ur a worthless piece of shit boi!

    how about giving me my 25 d stones back then calling me a scammer
    as i beleve u bloody scammed me.
     
< Is there a thread that explains HOW? | Buying party hat account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site