Adblock breaks this site

Buying Runescape Item Names

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Pear RS, Nov 22, 2012.

  1. Pear RS

    Pear RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2012
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    I'm currently buying names like, Yew Log, or Copper Ore. Please add my skype or post/pm.
     
  2. EliteGuardian

    EliteGuardian Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Raider Axe ~ Offer?
     
  3. Surferman5000

    Surferman5000 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2011
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Rainbow Boot
    Spiked Boots
    Strange Rock
    interested?
     
  4. Pear RS

    Pear RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2012
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    I like Strange Rock, but it's gotta be cheap.
     
  5. Surferman5000

    Surferman5000 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2011
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Not gonna let it go cheap. I'll just put it on my own account before I let it go cheap.
     
  6. Riley xd

    Riley xd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2012
    Posts:
    540
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Robust Glass - theyre used to make potion flasks.
    Dwarf Squad - theyre used in MA, when you purchase them you get a little scroll in your inventory for them.

    i also have the name 'Ghorrok' which is the ancient spellbook teleport for Ice Plateu, and the name 'EarthObelisk' which i used to make earth orbs.
     
  7. Pear RS

    Pear RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2012
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Hmmm. I don't know.
     
  8. Kite

    Kite Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    I own the two names
    1. Toy Kites
    2. Chefs Hat

    Please reply if interested. :laugh: ​
     
  9. nick van

    nick van Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Secateurs.. Seed Dibber, all I have rofl.
     
  10. RareRareRare

    RareRareRare Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    i have iNecklace. I know theres an i but its still hard to get and its a common item name soo even harder...
     
  11. mast1209

    mast1209 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape Item Names

    Hi, i can get "Yew Log" & maybe "Partyhat"

    Added you on Skype

    Mehu...1
     
< Selling The RSN [Subtract] | How do you transfer a name >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site