Buying Runescape Account !!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by codyneilporter0, Jul 14, 2009.

Buying Runescape Account !!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 14, 2009 at 3:21 PM
  2. codyneilporter0
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    codyneilporter0 Member
    Banned

    Buying Runescape Account !!

    I just got $200 for my birthday and I am looking for a good Runescape account to buy. I want something over level 100. It doesnt really matter how much money is on it, but I will pay more if there's a decent amount.

    Email me at [email protected] if you have an account to sell. Thanks.

    ~I DO NOT GO FIRST AND THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD I USE IS PAYPAL~​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 14, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  4. Sinix 1
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2009
    Posts:
    967
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sinix 1 Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying Runescape Account !!

    I have 2 accounts,

    a lvl 107 main with like 4m on it. It has firecape, borrow gloves, gilded alter, 91 mage, 88 range, etc.

    and a lvl 89 barrow pure with 89 mage, 87 range, and 20m+ cash.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  6. Spyike
    Referrals:
    0

    Spyike Guest

    Buying Runescape Account !!

    beware of this guy... look at all his recent posts. He is a Ban Evader

     
< Selling levle 55 mauler 72 fishing 76 wc 1 def! only 1 pin | Selling Level 128 ! 99 Attack, Strength and Cooking ! ONLY $65 !! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site