Adblock breaks this site

Buying Runescape 2007 Account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by zwinkylord, Jul 29, 2014.

  1. zwinkylord

    zwinkylord Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    Hey guys, new here, willing to do a paypal transaction with a trusted member to buy a decent runescape account. After being perm banned, I've been craving some pvm, so maybe high ish melee stats, doesn't matter though.

    Offers are open, just comment your stats and price, I am not offering but can negotiate.

    Thanks!
     
  2. TasteMyWeed

    TasteMyWeed Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2014
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

  3. zwinkylord

    zwinkylord Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    Nice account dude! Offer me a price, I have a water polo game soon but I'll be sure to negotiate when I get back.
     
  4. TasteMyWeed

    TasteMyWeed Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2014
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    I'll PM you
     
  5. Craizyfox

    Craizyfox Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    Pmed you.
     
  6. zwinkylord

    zwinkylord Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    Bump, still need account, pm me!
     
  7. SkullPi

    SkullPi Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2014
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    I might have something in stock if you would like to PM me your desired stats. I understand you'd like high melee, but anything else?
     
  8. myRSorder

    myRSorder Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2014
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

  9. zwinkylord

    zwinkylord Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    Bumpppp
     
  10. zwinkylord

    zwinkylord Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    bumpp
     
  11. Magickidkac

    Magickidkac Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2008
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Runescape 2007 Account

    I may have something add me on skype: Names.Taken is my username.
     
< Selling Great DDS Staker fully quested 1 Prayer [RSGP] | Selling 07 Main Account -Read >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site