Adblock breaks this site

Buying rune pure 45 defense

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lycent, Aug 11, 2007.

  1. lycent

    lycent Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rune pure 45 defense

    Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a rune pure with at least the following stats:
    45 defense
    70+ attack
    70+ str

    At least rune gloves, able to wear berserker helmet, rune defender(s), and berserker torso would be preferred.

    AIM: Theballsareinert
    MSN: [email protected]

    I'm on msn more then aim, but you'll be able to find me on both. Oh, and I would prefer to pay in USD via paypal.
     
  2. lycent

    lycent Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rune pure 45 defense

    Bump :D
     
< Selling Ownage Rune Pure ! lev 91 ! | Buy pin 1.1 - official mm ONLY >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site