Adblock breaks this site

Buying RSGP in Bulk

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by darknite, Feb 5, 2011.

  1. darknite

    darknite Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2008
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP in Bulk

    I'm currently looking for 500M+ GP.

    How we will trade:

    $1.00 USD/M (100M+)

    I will go first in most cases, if you're new to Sythe.org or have bad reputation we'll be using an OMM, you pay fees.

    We will discuss said amount of GP on msn and you will let me see it in your inventory on teamviewer as I record a video of your screen and my screen, once I see the GP I will then send you the money on Paypal and you will trade me the RSGP in-game.

    Only trade with my MSN:

    [email protected]
     
< Buying 25m! for $39,50 OneBip! | Selling 50M for 50$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site