[Buying] rs07 mills spending 50$

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by SAFAKK, Jun 27, 2014.

[Buying] rs07 mills spending 50$
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM
  2. SAFAKK
    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SAFAKK Active Member
    Banned

    [Buying] rs07 mills spending 50$

    Hello guys my tittle says it all.

    I'm spending 50$ can you please post below how much mills u would sell me for!! I'm sending it through IDEAAL. I got the bank ING so for the dutch/english people who is intressed PM me.

    If you are not trusted i wont go first we will use a MM. If you are trusted enough i will go first with no problem or excuse. Please let me know!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM
  4. SAFAKK
    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SAFAKK Active Member
    Banned

    [Buying] rs07 mills spending 50$

    Bumping, still in need of Mills.
     
< Buying 07Gp with Google Checkout | [Donator] Aqua Maids Gold Buying Service [Fast,Reliable,Great Prices] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site