Buying RS membership 3m each

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by jazmo14, Jul 2, 2013.

Buying RS membership 3m each
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  2. jazmo14
    Joined:
    May 22, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jazmo14 Member

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    I am buying RuneScape memberships

    Paying 3m 07 GP for each one

    I am willing to go first, IF you are trusted

    If I don't think you are trusted, I will not go first

    I will use an official MiddleMan if you'd like. At your cost

    I will apply the upgrade myself

    I will not give out my password to ANYONE

    I can give picture/video/screenshare as proof after trade is done

    My skype is l-watson-l

    I am looking for permanent sellers
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  4. Dueces haters
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2011
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dueces haters Active Member
    Banned

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    Add tony6r123 on skype, i can sell you one. Also your skype name wasnt found
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  6. NewCode
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2012
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NewCode Active Member
    Banned

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    Added mm S.louzi
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  8. lLoveboobs
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2013
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    lLoveboobs Active Member

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    cant find your skype add me: LLoveboobs
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  10. Star
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    I can sell you one for 3.5m
    Add my skype - Live:purfect_2
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  12. K0edbylagg
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2013
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    K0edbylagg Member

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    I can sell for 3m we use MM thou
    pm me if interested
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
  14. Sliekas
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2012
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sliekas Member
    Banned

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    I can sell you 2.8m each, add my skype : vejavaikis1
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  16. jazmo14
    Joined:
    May 22, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jazmo14 Member

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    Added
    Bought 5 from you yesterday
    Added
    No thanks
    I'm fine with using a MM.
    Added
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 4, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  18. llkaly
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    llkaly Newcomer

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    I am a new member so obviously I will give everything first. Anyway, if you think you can handle real buisness add me on skype joe.bill4011 Can sell you up to 20 memberships a day (even more if you ask).
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 5, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  20. gf runescape?
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Posts:
    758
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    gf runescape? Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    i can sell you, send me a pm
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  22. Xsneaker
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2013
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xsneaker Active Member
    Banned

    Buying RS membership 3m each

    i got 1 for sale if ur still interested
     
< Buyin 1 month RS member. | selling sms upgrades 2.5m each [15] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site