Adblock breaks this site

Buying RecklessPK For 07 or Paypal

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by IIIeye, May 19, 2014.

  1. IIIeye

    IIIeye Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2014
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RecklessPK For 07 or Paypal

    Im looking to buy Divines, Nex sets, Claws, Primal etc.

    -07 I will be offering 1m per 400 Donator Points worth, Also I will be offering a runescape 07 pure with amazing stats for a bundle of Reckless pk items.

    -Paypal I prefer to pay with 07 but for the people who need to use PayPal I will be offering $8 USD per 1000 DP worth

    I stand by my prices but will negotiate depending on the amount of items you have and what the items are!


    Code:
    Skype Name:
    RecklessPK items:
    Thanks guys, looking forward to doing business!
     
  2. IIIeye

    IIIeye Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2014
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RecklessPK For 07 or Paypal

    still buying
     
  3. deviouspkv2

    deviouspkv2 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RecklessPK For 07 or Paypal

    Skype Name: global.hicks6
    RecklessPK items: i have everything you will need!
     
  4. deviouspkv2

    deviouspkv2 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RecklessPK For 07 or Paypal

    This guy scammed me 1 prapier on recklesspk
    he removed me from skype and blocked me i do not suggest trading with him
     
< Selling BattleScape Thieving bot! 100% working! | Buying Divinity gp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site