Adblock breaks this site

Buying rare runescape name

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by DBO, Jun 29, 2009.

  1. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    I'll talk to you. Might consider Blimp... not sure.
     
  2. nothingmore

    nothingmore Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    hey sorry, i posted like on the first page, about Tu, if your interested i only go for paypal, please no accounts or anything.
     
  3. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    recycle bins? :D

    like it ? >.>
     
  4. Jaybeef

    Jaybeef Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2007
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    97
    Buying rare runescape name

    Check my thread, I have some funny names and also some rare names.
    Add my msn if your interested in purchasing any.
     
  5. C_in

    C_in Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    how about "damn it dan"
     
  6. Sydnay<3

    Sydnay<3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    I can sell a 3 letter multy spaced name, with 5m bank.
    It's a zerker pure, 87cmbt. (like 82 str)
     
  7. helloyou

    helloyou Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    People probably won't think I'm credible.

    I have, a search engine the entire world uses, including the video service it has, and the map service. (both of which are 12 characters, blurred ingame)

    The barrows brothers.

    some barrows brothers spaced.
     
  8. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Post the names not their life stories, thanks :D



    @nothingmore = no thanks. I was semi-interested until I saw its defence (prefered 1), and then paypal only... no thanks! I might consider if you are willing to trade for this account.



    And PLEASE post the NAMES and the PICTURES! Stop posting small descriptions and trying to taboo the names to me cause thats just annoying as hell.
     
  9. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Thats not a rare name.
    I've told you many times.
    Stop posting and PMing me about that name.
    It sucks.
    I asked for a three letter name not a three word name.
    Get over it.
    Sorry if I'm being mean.
    Thanks.
    Bye.
     
  10. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    V------L

    Def------Jam

    Bl00dz--Own
     
  11. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Msn?.
     
  12. Otaxie

    Otaxie Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2009
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Normal Names
    -Dead BH
    -Smash Bro X
    -Runegamers
    -R4re pk
    -n0 4rm
    -Seduced Girl (lol)
    -Dump Us
    -Damn it stfu
    -Damn Urself
    -Damn Fuct Up
    -Lvl Damn
    -Are You Wtf
    -1337 on
    -Epic on Epic
    -Left4rs
    -Solo That
    -Pyro Humper
    -Framerule
    -Dark N Epic
    -Epic Ep
    -Installous
    -Rank Pwnage
    -Chiller Tree

    4 Letter Names
    -Xafd
    -Tzhx
    -Zfat
    -Qwtf
    -Pwtf
    -Gfuc
    -Fucp
    -Vwiy
    -Grxg
    -Sfuc
    -Ffuc

    Twin Names
    -Pjer Twin
    -Pjer Tw1n
    -Damn Twin
    -Damn Tw1n

    Add [email protected] if Interested.
     
  13. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Buying rare runescape name

    I have the account named:

    Gimli

    interested?
     
  14. Us Of A Hero

    Us Of A Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Are u interested at all in the account name T--------M?
     
  15. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    No thanks
     
  16. unfamous

    unfamous Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    I have the names, Gf Fail, (which is noclipped in a tree)
    and the name Needforpvp
    [email protected]
     
  17. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    I don't have one sorry. If you could pm me that would be great.
     
  18. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    About to hit 100 posts... anyone want to sell me a decent name :( ?
     
  19. DBO

    DBO Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Hmmmm... sadly, still buying.
     
  20. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying rare runescape name

    Selling the name "Chocolate" look at my thread...
     
< After a few names... | Selling '3 Lettered Name' With Meaning >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site