Buying Range Tank [swap Only]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by pigpen12, Dec 1, 2008.

Buying Range Tank [swap Only]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 1, 2008 at 6:49 PM
  2. pigpen12
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    pigpen12 Active Member

    Buying Range Tank [swap Only]

    Hey guys,

    Im in need of a range tanker lol, i have a lvl 105 for a swap, 92 wc and everything good,

    When offers are posted or pm'ed or just sent over msn

    I will meet ingame and we will figure out what we are doing

    MSN [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 1, 2008 at 7:07 PM
  4. 'HaVoK'
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    'HaVoK' Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying Range Tank [swap Only]

    can you post pictures?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 1, 2008 at 7:36 PM
  6. pigpen12
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    pigpen12 Active Member

    Buying Range Tank [swap Only]

    my sig has the account
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM
  8. I k0 You 2 Lumby
    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I k0 You 2 Lumby Member
    Banned

    Buying Range Tank [swap Only]

< Sell Ownage Account - Range Tanker lvl 84 | Buying A FEW pures. Yes, I'm Mr Yums - AND IM BACK!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site