Adblock breaks this site

Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ay0 I I I, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Ay0 I I I

    Ay0 I I I Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    Only buying amazing/good pures and skillers. This includes fire capes, 99's, 10m+(give or take), zerker pures, etc. Don't offer me shitty pures that you just started.


    I can pay through PayPal or if theres another service you would like let me know. We can work something out. Im pritty open I believe.

    Price Range: 150-400$

    Not more, not less. We will be using a official MM to make sure no one gets scammed. Talk to me on MSN, [email protected]
     
  2. Panzer

    Panzer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    i can offer u a main/skiller thats cb is 99/102 and he has a 1740 total + 50m in cash
     
  3. Ay0 I I I

    Ay0 I I I Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    Can't do MAIL method. Sorry
     
  4. Panzer

    Panzer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    i may b able to do paypal then
     
  5. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    Lvl 72 rune pure with 60 att 69 str 41 def 62 hp 38 pray 47 mage 54 range. Also most of his stats are 50+. Or a lvl 73 tanker: 78 range 46 def 68 hp 50 att 56 str 44 pray 61 mage. Or a lvl 86 staker: 72 att 74 str 73 hp 70 def 52 range 40 mage 31 pray.
     
  6. guru Jake

    guru Jake Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,518
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    a range tank with
    89 range
    75 def
    83 hp
    66 pray
    75 mage
    77 str
    72 attack
    42 summoning...(dont worry he can max 99 def, hp, range and 70 pray and be 111 combat)
    1500+ total lvl
    around 600k in cash/items
    holiday items dating back to rubber chicken and yoyo
     
  7. declin3d

    declin3d Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Posts:
    1,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    i sell lvl 102 mid crater bher with 83 atk 86str 84hp 76def and 89 woodcutting for mage logs.. has 700k worth stuff. no recovs.. how much you pay if you buy?
     
  8. fear me wjb

    fear me wjb Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    I have a lvl 88 f2p rune pure i'll trade has over 10m in items and cash
     
  9. declin3d

    declin3d Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Posts:
    1,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    fear me. want to trade rune pure for my lvl 102? has 89wc
     
  10. Snoopaloop

    Snoopaloop Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2006
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    a 94 with good skiller qualities or a 113 main with 99 fletching and 80 fish... pm me
     
  11. Snoopaloop

    Snoopaloop Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2006
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    added you .... pm me when u get on
     
  12. i are edible

    i are edible Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pures/Skillers [PayPal]

    lvl 27 with 82n wc and 19m?

    add me
     
< Sellin AWESOME barrows pure! | Need help urgently!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site