Adblock breaks this site

Buying Pure Ranger 70 +

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I T X, Feb 10, 2008.

  1. I T X

    I T X Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2008
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pure Ranger 70 +

    Requirements, Must have 70 + range, No Recovs, SMS or PBP mem. Thats It.

    If it has 2m or + cash I will offer $8 more.

    Doing via paypal only.

    Post Pics of Stats, Combat and Recovs.

    MSN: [email protected]

    Thanks ~ I T X
     
  2. xxx skippster xxx

    xxx skippster xxx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Pure Ranger 70 +

    i have one with 40 att 57 str 2 def 73 range 65 mage etc, like 51 or 52 cmb, ill post a pic if yo are interested. also meathod of trade?
     
< selling lvl 119 99str | Internet Time Not Syncing >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site