Adblock breaks this site

Buying OSRS Main Acc

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by shift457, Jun 4, 2016.

  1. shift457

    shift457 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2016
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying OSRS Main Acc

    Hello,
    I am looking to buy a main that has a combat level of 115+. If all the stats are decent, access to zulrah with many of the untradables that are needed, I am willing to offer 150m osrs. ONLY BUYING FROM TRUSTED USERS OR SPONSERS. Please pm me and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
     
  2. Smithy12

    Smithy12 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2016
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying OSRS Main Acc

  3. Lilherb

    Lilherb Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying OSRS Main Acc

  4. carl jackson

    carl jackson Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying OSRS Main Acc

    Add my on Skype outlawhood
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
< Combat 84!! CHEAP ACCOUNT! | Starter Main [107 CB][1145 total] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site