Adblock breaks this site

Buying One Upgrade [8.5m rsgp]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by hockeynut35, Jun 11, 2011.

  1. hockeynut35

    hockeynut35 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying One Upgrade [8.5m rsgp]

    Hello:) I just want one upgrade simple enough. Ill pay 8.5m rsgp for it, will go first if your trusted, will do a 50/50 if your average.

    Edit: some fag just scammed me for half the 8.5m. He claimed to be "ched". Now i will only go first if your mod or admin, thanks to "ched"
    Contact at:


    Skype- con.bro.chill

    Small proof of wealth:


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    Thanks.
     
  2. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying One Upgrade [8.5m rsgp]

    I can sell you an upgrade. If you have MSN, add me at:

    [email protected]

    Sorry to say but I won't be going first.
     
  3. hockeynut35

    hockeynut35 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying One Upgrade [8.5m rsgp]

    Got the upgrade, requesting close :D thanks anyway bud
     
< Selling 3 month upgrade: only 25m! | [RSGP] Buying Upgrade. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site