Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by jesterthewiz, Apr 30, 2013.

Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  2. jesterthewiz
    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    78

    jesterthewiz Active Member

    Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26

    I can only afford 2m, since I only have 59m.
    I would love to use a middle man at your expense, but we could do it another way if you have an idea, but I can't go first because I don't have a hole lotta gold.
    Thanks for reading:)
    Tim
    [skype: omfgitstim9]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  4. Feelgewd
    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26

    Added you!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  6. x w0lf x
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2007
    Posts:
    856
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    x w0lf x Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26

    i will add you now i have 2m
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 1, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  8. 12cbryner
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2013
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    12cbryner Active Member
    Banned

    Buying oldschool for EOC 1:26

    Add me if ur still selling Eoc for 07
    skype: cbryner12
     
< Trading EOC for 07 | Selling 5M OSRS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site