Buying Obsidian Mauler!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Psymage, Aug 30, 2010.

Buying Obsidian Mauler!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 30, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  2. Psymage
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Posts:
    293
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Psymage Forum Addict

    Buying Obsidian Mauler!

    Hello Sythe! I'm looking to buy an obby mauler.

    First of all, if this isn't the right forum section, please move/delete! I don't want to upset anybody. I tried looking for a request section, but I did not find one.

    Alright, basically all i need is:

    High Strength 80+
    Around 40-50 ranged
    around 50 HP

    300k-a few mil, nothing much is needed really.

    That's what I need! Please post here with your msn if you have an account. You may include a link to an existing thread if applicable. Thanks!
     
< Swapping (3 different accounts in post) | Training Needed >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site